2023 BEST TOUR PUGLIA --- TOUR POLICY
Most medieval towns were built as hilltop fortifications. Tour activities involve a few hours each day on your feet, as well as uphill walks and steps, especially in Matera and Ostuni. Our tours are not well-suited for anyone with knee, back and heart problems or those who cannot manage steps and moderate inclines. While age is not important, fullest tour participation requires that you are reasonably fit and a good walker. If you have mobility issues, please do call us. We will always do our best to accommodate everyone, including offering alternative arrangements when possible
TOUR PRICE GUARANTEE
Our recommended tours and dates, as listed in our web site, are guaranteed at the price listed.
BOOKING A TOUR
Before booking, participants must read and agree to the terms of Best Tour Puglia’s Tour Policy.
TOUR FARE INCLUDES
1. Immersion experience of Italian culture, foods, wines, and sights.
2. Daily excursions to nearby villages, towns and natural or historical sites.
3. English speaking tour director and specialty tour guides.
4. Typical Italian food and drinks for 3 meals each day.
5. Luxury hotel arrangement for 9 nights with double occupancy in each room.
Note: Add $400 for a single room.
6. Tour Transportation:
a) Air-conditioned transportation appropriate.
b) All day tours transportation
c) Transport from/to Bari Airport
7. Tour booking fees and taxes. City tax for hotel accommodations.
Meals included in the itinerary are generally a fixed menu. We choose a variety of meals where you can savor regional dishes and taste the local wine. For any not included meals you are free to make your own gastronomic discoveries. When you order your own meals, sometimes in places where English is not spoken, you learn more about the food, the wines, the people and the language of others.
ITALIAN HOTELS, WI-FI, AIR-CONDITIONING & HEATING
European hotel rooms are generally smaller than those in the U.S, and have one queen bed or two single beds, with private bath. You should know that air conditioning in Italy, as well as WI-FI connection, are not always reliable or available.
If the Client has special requirements regarding air conditioning, the Client must alert BEST TOUR PUGLIA to those requirements well in advance of the tour. Heat, when needed (most often during our late fall and winter tours), is available in Italian hotels.
BEST TOUR PUGLIA will not be responsible for any damages or discomfort caused by inadequate heating and/or air-conditioning in any hotel, bus, train, airplane, or other accommodation used by the client on the tour.
TOUR FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE
1. Travel insurance and visa fees/Trip Interruption & Cancellation insurance
2. Room services, telephone charges, laundry fees
3. Single room supplement
4. Gratuities for tour director
5. Gratuities for the local driver/s
6. Any charges for extras not listed in itinerary
7. BEST TOUR PUGLIA will accept no responsibilities for losses, damages or bodily harm.
1. We recommend that participants are reasonably physically fit and able to walk uphill at times.
2. Must have a PASSPORT that is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive at your destination.
3. Be clear on current tourist visit/travel requirements for both Italy and United States.
For example, any special requirements for entry into Italy and re-entry into USA.
4. Be clear that a deposit per each participant is required to secure each participant's reservation.
Upon receipt of your registration and deposit you will receive an immediate booking confirmation.
Your tour will be reserved once your deposit has processed.
5. Be clear that the full tour cost is due a minimum of 60 days prior to Day 1 of the tour.
If you book 60 days or fewer, entire cost of tour is due with booking and registration.
TOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Read and agree to the conditions of our Tour Policy.
2. Fill in the information for the online Tour Booking Form.
3. Make the required deposit for each participant.
Note: REGISTRATION DEPOSIT is NON-REFUNDABLE since we pay most of our partners and guides
well in advance to ensure best quality and availability.
4. SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENTS: We have space available for one or two singles on each of our tours.
They are provided at an additional charge as indicated in the tour information online.
5. Within 2 weeks after your deposit has been processed, we will send you an invoice with the amount
for the balance of payment due and a payment schedule.
NOTE: Total trip cost must be paid 60 days prior to day 1 of your tour.
6. We reserve the right to decline to accept any person as a participant in a tour.
PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED USING A CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
1. Transactions are processed through a 3rd party secure payment portal that protects your bank details
and personal information by keeping them in a secure environment. Your credit card details are not
seen or stored by BEST TOUR PUGLIA.
2. We accept major credit cards except American Express. PayPal is also an option.
The transaction will appear on your credit card statement as BEST TOUR PUGLIA.
3. Payment of a deposit or full payment indicates you have read and consent to the terms and
conditions, and that you are reasonably physically fit and can walk uphill at times.
4. Full payment must be received 60 days prior to Day 1 of your tour.
5. If the balance is not paid by the deadline, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and you will
forfeit your deposit.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any tour due to insufficient bookings.
If we must cancel, the deposit and any payments will be fully refunded.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your tour for any reason including medical or personal reasons, some cancellation fees will apply. Fees include all expenses incurred with the booking and holding of reservations for each participant that cancels their reservation. Minimum charge of $200 per participant if within 90 days or less of day 1 of tour.
1. BEST TOUR PUGLIA is not liable for any delay due to an accident, weather, strike or other causes
beyond its control.
2. BEST TOUR PUGLIA will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to an accident,
weather, strike or other cause beyond its control.
3. Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from
the arrival date. BEST TOUR PUGLIA will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is
refused entry by any country.
4. BEST TOUR PUGLIA is not liable if a passenger decides to withdraw during the tour.
5. BEST TOUR PUGLIA reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or
conveyances as it is deemed necessary for unanticipated concerns or events.
6. BEST TOUR PUGLIA will not accept liability for acts of violence among participants during the tour.
7. BEST TOUR PUGLIA also reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour if
deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony &
welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole.
8. BEST TOUR PUGLIA shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
We are an Italian-American owned and registered company in Venice, Florida. We are based in Venice, Florida and proudly member of ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents). You are fully covered by tour operators’ liability insurance and regularly carry out risk assessments on the properties and services we use. We design our own tours and act only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result, it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. BEST TOUR PUGLIA accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other cause beyond our control.
1. Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person
2. BEST TOUR PUGLIA is not liable for any loss, injury, accident, or damage that is beyond our control
which may arise during the tour.
3. Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes,
wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary when necessary.
4. BEST TOUR PUGLIA will not be held responsible if passenger carries any unlawful items or
irregularities, any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.
5. BEST TOUR PUGLIA, tour guide and drivers do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property
during the tour.
We have a nonsmoking policy on all our tour buses and at all archaeological sites visited.
TOUR CHANGES/GUESTS BEHAVIOR
All information on our website is to the best of our knowledge, correct. However, we reserve the right to make changes in accommodations, visits and itineraries at any times should it become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control that cause delays or itinerary changes caused by strikes, bad weather, traffic, etc. We are not obliged to pay guests compensation.
We reserve the right to accept/reject or not retain any person whose behavior affects the enjoyment of the tour.
1. Purchase of European travel insurance is strongly recommended.
We will be pleased to assist in inquiries of any travel insurance.
2. Trip Interruption and Cancellation insurance is not included.
We highly recommend Travelex-Insurance.com to protect your vacation.
Any and all information submitted to us by you is held in strict confidence. Your name, address, phone number, email address, tour inquiry or purchase information will be used by BEST TOUR PUGLIA only and not shared with any third parties.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 941-275-5570
Call or email us anytime get our support before, during and after your trip.
© BEST TOUR PUGLIA Italia 2019. All rights reserved.