BEST TOUR PUGLIA --- TOUR POLICY
To make a booking with us, fill in the online booking form which you can find Scheduled Tours section of the website: besttourspuglia.com.
A deposit per participant is required to secure your reservation. Upon receipt of your registration and deposit you will receive an immediate booking confirmation. Your tour will be reserved once your deposit has processed.
1. Please fill all the information in the online Tour Booking Form.
2. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive at your destination.
3. REGISTRATION DEPOSIT is NON-REFUNDABLE since we pay most of our partners and guides in advance to ensure best quality and availability.
4. We reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior notice if the balance is not paid by the deadline and you will forfeit your deposit.
5. We reserve the right to cancel any tour and to decline to accept any person as a participant in a tour.
6. SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENTS: We have space available for one or two singles on each of our tours. They are provided at an additional charge as indicated in the tour information online.
7. Within 2 weeks after your deposit has been processed, we will send you an invoice with the amount for the balance of payment due and a recommended payment schedule.
8. Any unused portion of the tour and any meals listed in itinerary are non-refundable after departure whatever the reason is that you cannot continue with the tour.
PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED USING A CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
Transactions are processed through a 3rd party secure payment portal that protects your bank details and personal information by keeping them in a secure environment. Your credit card details are not seen or stored by BEST TOUR PUGLIA.
We accept major credit cards except American Express. PayPal is also an option.
The transaction will appear on your credit card statement as BEST TOUR PUGLIA.
Security: Your data is not stored by Best Tour Puglia, but securely sent to our payment gateway provider for payment processing.
Payment of a deposit or full payment indicates you have read and consent to the terms and conditions (see below) and that you are reasonably physically fit and can walk uphill at times. Full payment must be received 60 days prior to Day 1 of your tour.
TOUR FARE INCLUDES
1. Hotel arrangement: Twin/double room shared basis.
2. Transportation: Air-conditioned transportation appropriate.
3. English speaking tour directors as per itinerary
4. Included meals and drinks where specified
5. Cultural experiences where specified
6. Included excursions where specified
7. Airport transfers on Day 1 and last day of the tour
8. City tax in all the hotels
TOUR FARE EXCLUDES
1. Travel insurance and visa fees/Trip Interruption & Cancellation insurance
2. Any charges for extras not listed in itinerary
3. Room services, telephone charges, laundry fees
4. BEST TOUR PUGLIA will accept no responsibilities for losses, damages or bodily harm.
5. Gratuities for tour director
6. Gratuities for the local driver/s
7. Single room supplement
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your tour for any reason including medical or personal reasons, cancellation fees will apply.
1. are 75% refundable 70 days or more prior to tour start date:
2. are 40% refundable 70 to 40 days prior to tour start date:
3. 40 days or less prior to tour start date: NO REFUND
1. BEST TOUR PUGLIA is not liable for any delay due to an accident, weather, strike or other causes beyond its control.
2. BEST TOUR PUGLIA will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to an accident, weather, strike or other cause beyond its control.
3. Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date. BEST TOUR PUGLIA will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any country.
4. BEST TOUR PUGLIA is not liable if a passenger decides to withdraw during the tour.
5. BEST TOUR PUGLIA reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary for unanticipated concerns or events.
6. BEST TOUR PUGLIA will not accept liability for acts of violence among participants during the tour.
7. BEST TOUR PUGLIA also reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony & welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole.
BEST TOUR PUGLIA shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
We are an Italian-American owned and registered company in Venice, Florida. We are based in Venice, Florida and proudly member of ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents). You are fully covered by tour operators liability insurance and regularly carry out risk assessments on the properties and services we use. We design our own tours and act only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result, it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. BEST TOUR PUGLIA accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other cause beyond our control.
1. Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property.
2. BEST TOUR PUGLIA is not liable for any loss, injury, accident, or damage that is beyond our control which may arise during the tour.
3. Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary when necessary.
4. BEST TOUR PUGLIA will not be held responsible if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.
5. BEST TOUR PUGLIA, tour guide and drivers do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour.
We have a nonsmoking policy on all our tour buses and at all archaeological sites visited.
Purchase of European travel insurance is strongly recommended. We will be pleased to assist in inquiries of any travel insurance.
Trip Interruption and Cancellation insurance is not included. We highly recommend Travelex-Insurance.com to protect your vacation.
Any and all information submitted to us by you is held in strict confidence. Your name, address, phone number, email address, tour inquiry or purchase information will be used by BEST TOUR PUGLIA only and not shared with any third parties.
TOUR CHANGES/GUESTS BEHAVIOR
All information on our website is to the best of our knowledge, correct. However, we reserve the right to make changes in accommodations, visits and itineraries at any times should it become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control that cause delays or itinerary changes caused by strikes, bad weather, traffic, etc. We are not obliged to pay guests compensation.
We reserve the right to accept/reject or not retain any person whose behavior affects the enjoyment of the tour.
WALKING ON TOUR
We do not place any age limitations on the tour and welcome anyone with a moderate level of physical fitness. Most medieval towns were built as hilltop fortifications, so you will find some of your walking to be uphill. Be prepared to spend a few hours a day on your feet and for uphill walks to some hotels, steps and inclines in Matera and Ostuni. Our tours are not suited for anyone with knee, back and heart problems or those who cannot manage steps and moderate inclines. Age is not important as long as you are reasonably fit and a good walker. If you have mobility issues, please do call us. We will always do our best to accommodate everyone, including offering alternative arrangements where possible.
In order to accommodate all travelers on the tour, each person is allowed one suitcase and one carry-on bag. If you exceed this limit there may not be space in the coach to transport your excess luggage and it will be at your own expense to have it transported throughout the tour. We suggest that you bring a day-pack for carrying water, guide books, jacket, rain gear, etc.
Are located in quiet locations within historic districts or a short distance outside the city walls. European hotel rooms are generally smaller than those in the U.S, and have one queen bed or two single beds, with private bath. You should know that air conditioning in Italy, as well as WI-FI connection, are not always reliable or available.
For our recommended tours and dates, as listed in our web site, are guaranteed. We do not sell optional excursions or take you on shopping expeditions. Your additional expenses will be for non-included meals, moderate tipping where appropriate, and personal sightseeing or shopping.
The air conditioning systems in Italy, when available, typically do not meet your country standards. If the Client has special requirements regarding air conditioning, the Client must alert BEST TOUR PUGLIA to those requirements well in advance of the tour. Heat, when needed (most often during our late fall and winter tours), is available in Italian hotels.
BEST TOUR PUGLIA will not be responsible for any damages or discomfort caused by inadequate heating and/or air-conditioning in any hotel, bus, train, airplane, or other accommodation used by the client on the tour.
Meals included in the itinerary are generally a fixed menu. We choose a variety of meals where you can savor regional dishes and taste the local wine. For any not included meals you are free to make your own gastronomic discoveries. When you order your own meals, sometimes in places where English is not spoken, you learn more about the food, the wines, the people and the language of others.
Contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone: 941-412-0589
Call or email us anytime get our support before, during and after your trip.
© BEST TOUR PUGLIA Italia 2019. All rights reserved.